Saturday 6 October 2012

My Bike by Nathan (Hedgehog Class)

I rode my bike for the first time today without my Daddy holding on.  I cycled to the park with my friends Oscar, Elliott and Mollie.  I was really brave and I concentrated on my bike.  Daddy and Mummy said I could have my present for trying so hard on my bike.  Later we played football with Oscar, Elliott, and my Daddy.

We watched dinosaurs with Mollie, Elliott, Oscar, then we went on our bikes again and our scooters. Oscar asked his daddy to take his stabilizers off and he went on his own straight away. Oscars mum Annabel was really proud of him riding his bike on his own.

1 comment:

  1. Well done on your word challenge entry Nathan and brilliant bike riding too! You must be feeling very proud of yourself! Happy cycling!

    ReplyDelete