Saturday 6 October 2012

My visit to the Fire of London by Isabel (Hedgehog Class)

After breakfast we went to London. We got there by a train then we went underground and we saw Pudding lane. There was no bakers shop because it was burnt down. I climbed 311 steps up the fire of London monument. It was really high and I could see for miles and miles. It took a very long time to get up there and it was fun. When I got back down I got a certificate for climbing the monument. It had a picture of the monument on it. On the top of the monument it had a gold circle.

2 comments:

  1. Well done on your word challenge entry Isabel. I really enjoyed reading about your trip to the Fire of London monument. Did your legs ache after all those steps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, no my legs did not ache but i was tired.

      Delete